Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pressure

I put way too much pressure on myself. I'll be the first to admit it. I don't know why. Whether it's at work, writing, acting, singing, etc. I know I am way too much pressure on myself.

So when I fail, it hits me hard.


When I was younger, I wasn't very good at school. I try and I try, but I just couldn't get t. I felt like a loser. My parents were stressed, my teachers were stressed, and most of all, I was majorly stressed. My school had completely given up on me. hey would pass me to the next grade no matter how matter classes I failed. They're excuse was "She's special needs. She can't help it". No, I couldn't help it for the most part, but they could have helped me.

Anyway, that's a different blog.

I guess I put it on myself to trying to prove myself. Not to the world, but to me. To prove to my own voice in the back of my head that says I can't do it, that I can. So, when I fail, eve if it's something minor, I crushes me.

This is something I need to work on.

I can't live my entire life freaking out over little things. Because when the big things happen, I'm a wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment